Peter/Lydia AU: Inspired by The Time Traveler’s Wife
“Long ago, men went to sea, and women waited for them, standing on the edge of the water, scanning the horizon for the tiny ship. Now I wait for Henry. He vanished unwillingly, without warning. I wait for him. Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is as slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments lined up, waiting. Why has he gone where I cannot follow?”
Teen Wolf/Orpan Black AU → Dylan O’Brien as the clones
Richard Duncan, Samuel Manning, Alistair Hendrix, Colin Niehaus, Hadeon and Karl Obinger
Fem!Killian/Emma AU - the Criminal & the Bounty Hunter
Aren’t you gonna read me my rights?
[tightens her handcuffs]
You have the right to kiss my ass
Sounds fun Princess
I’m not your Princess
TEEN WOLF AU: Allison is a typical high school student until one night she is bitten by a strange animal while out in the woods. Her best friend Lydia tries to help her understand the changes she’s going through as she becomes a werewolf. A mysterious local, Cora Hale, may hold the key to Allisons fate.
1. Sounds like Jeff doesn’t like Sterek OR Stydia. I’m not a Stydia fan, either, but it’s so interesting that he’s just shutting down the major ships. I’m honestly intrigued by the possibility of Lydia and Parrish, though.
2. I’m hearing so much subtle Jeff criticism lately - from the cast, from the writers. Any time there’s a complaint, it turns into a “please take that up with Jeff.” That phrase used to be said with more respect, I think. (Not that the actors are being overtly negative now - they’re still emphasizing the politeness factor - but it’s a pretty telling trend.) Holland’s been really unhappy about the lack of an Allison funeral, and that’s absolutely due to Jeff not wanting to write funerals or grief or any longterm emotional impact.
3. So Lydia doesn’t have many bonding scenes with Kira or Malia? So all those interviews talking about the female trio and ladypower this season were lies? Surprise.
4. Of course Jeff is finally coming back to livetweet during the coming episode. They’re trying really hard to pull back their ratings and get people to tweet/care about the show again. Sorry, it’s too late. I’m sure he’ll only answer the most inane questions, or all the “omg I love Malia and Liam!!” comments.
5. They wrote Danny out? THEY WROTE DANNY OUT???? So they literally took their ONLY GAY CHARACTER out of the show as soon as they cast a new gay lacrosse player? One token character out, one in. Are you fucking kidding me. I’m so astounded and surprised I’m even surprised.
Since no one on my dash is reblogging a fucking reference. Here.
thanks so much!! i’m going to get started on it tonight :) and i’ll send you the link as well as actually link you in the post :) i hope i do it justice haha
Wow. This gifset kind of splits the difference between Derek Hale and Tyler Hoechlin, like it’s less sunny than Hoechlin usually looks but less dour than Derek, and so this makes me think of an alternate universe Derek Hale, who maybe has all of season one’s tragedy in his bio but let’s just skip right over seasons two and three (ESPECIALLY THREE). Peter doesn’t come back from the dead, Derek is a competent alpha, Boyd and Erica are still alive, Paige and Jennifer never happened. Or. Wait.
Jennifer happened but she wasn’t a murder zombie and instead it was a nice, healthy relationship that ended amicably when her grandma died and Jennifer used her inheritance to move to Ireland and write poetry. Which sets Derek up to finally be in a stable this-is-it-this-is-the-one relationship with Stiles when Stiles is like 25 and a cop.
I think it was probably Jennifer who encouraged Derek to start keeping a journal (an actual paper book journal, that he writes in with a Ticonderoga pencil) and after a while Derek looks back over what he wrote and he’s like THIS SHIT IS WHACKADOO and decides it might be a pretty good story.
Which is how he ends up at the premiere for the movie based on his book about a badass supernatural bounty hunter, and he gives a couple red carpet interviews and answers all the questions, but he doesn’t smile, even when Stiles is standing behind the reporter making faces at him.
He smiles later, in the theater, when the badass supernatural bounty hunter who happens to have dark hair and lots of facial scruff and fantastic abs finally kisses his love interest, who happens to be tall and smart-mouthed and male.
Tags: i bet derek gives the bounty hunter a really terrible name too like turk bludgeon and when he goes undercover he tells people his name is miguel but he names the love interest stiles which is how he and stiles get together because stiles shows up at derek’s house all pissed with a copy of the book and says you can’t ever do anything like a normal human can you and derek smirks and says i can do SOME THINGS like a normal human and stiles says fine but i’m not calling you turk in bed and then they do stuff to each other’s dicks the end turk bludgeon (x)
I would like to thank the Teen Wolf crew for providing this picture:
and then they do stuff to each other’s dicks
"You’ll be here in my heart, always." - Phill Collins x